By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of tests in the Learning Cycle.
- Define test anxiety, identify sources of test anxiety and techniques for preventing and controlling it.
- Identify long-term study strategies.
- Become familiar with different types of tests and test formats.
- Implement specific test strategies for before, during and after a test.
- Identify strategies for answering typical kinds of test questions (multiple choice, true/false, matching, short answer and essay).
- Understand the importance of academic integrity and the consequences of dishonesty.
- Effectively evaluate your test results and correct your mistakes.
- Use your test results as a study guide.