Preparation and Quick Write
Listen as your teacher explains how you will view and take notes on your peers’ exhibits.
In a Quick Write, answer the questions below.
- Now that you've seen so many exhibits, in what ways have you beocme an expert on the Digital Divide?
- What have you learned about how to approach a museum exhibit?
Finally, take a moment to discuss the Guiding Questions one final time with your class:
- What does it mean to be digitally connected?
- What are the implications of living in a world where everyone is digitally connected?
- How does the availability of instant connectivity shape our relationships?
- What does our internet use reveal about people's needs as humans?