Two people who have just had a baby have turned from a _______ to a _________.
- primary group; secondary group
- dyad; triad
- couple; family
- de facto group; nuclear family
Who is more likely to be an expressive leader?
- The sales manager of a fast-growing cosmetics company
- A high school teacher at a reform school
- The director of a summer camp for chronically ill children
- A manager at a fast-food restaurant
Which of the following is not an appropriate group for democratic leadership?
- A fire station
- A college classroom
- A high school prom committee
- A homeless shelter
In Asch’s study on conformity, what contributed to the ability of subjects to resist conforming?
- A very small group of witnesses
- The presence of an ally
- The ability to keep one’s answer private
- All of the above
Which type of group leadership has a communication pattern that flows from the top down?
(1:B, 2:C, 3:A, 4:D, 5:A)