Ways of Thinking: Make Connections
- Take notes about how your own thinking is similar to and different from your classmates’ thinking.
- Are there new ideas that you want to try out?
- What critiques do you have about your classmates’ ways of thinking?
As your classmates present, ask questions such as:
- What words helped you know if it was a part-to-part or part-to-whole ratio?
- Did you find it harder to match the decimals, the fractions, the ratios, or the percents?
- Where did you include your strategy and explanation in your presentation?
- Are there any visuals that would be helpful to add to your presentation?