Now that you have your teacher’s response to your Perfect Paragraph, think about how you might edit the paragraph so it provides the best possible support for your essay’s main argument.
Next, come up with three arguments that will help you prove your essay’s main idea.
Share with your partner your ideas for your three arguments as well as the editing of the Perfect Paragraph. Help each other to make sure that these arguments are sound.
Here are some things to consider.
- Is each of your three ideas different and unique?
- Do your ideas address the questions or prompt that you’ve chosen?
- Do they make sense in the context of the play?
- Can they be proven with examples from the play for support?
- Is this discussion going beyond plot summary?