- In this three lesson series, students will analyze the effects of the drought in California. Students will analyze rainfall data and graph the annual rainfall for California. Students will understand the water cycle and explain how a drought affects the water cycle. Students will research methods to conserve water and write a persuasive argument.
- English Language Arts, Mathematics, Physical Science
- Middle School
- Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Angelica Paredes, Freddy Zepeda, Naomi Pena
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.