This resource contains access instructions for the Northern California Training Academy's CWS/CMS for New Users classroom materials. These materials are required for participation in the class. Please note that digital versions of the materials are acceptable, and you are not expected to print content unless this is your preference.
There are two ways to access training materials for CWS/CMS classes through the training portal.
To access the training portal with your CWS/CMS login
1.Log on to CWS/CMS
2. While in the "control panel" screen, select the "help" dropdown at the top of the screen.
3. From the dropdown, click "training portal." This will bring you to the CWS/CMS training site.
4. Once on the site, toward the middle-right side of the page, click "new user curriculum." This will bring you to all of the materials needed in the CWS/CMS New User course.
To access the online training portal without a CWS/CMS login
1. Go to the CWS User login page
2. Choose "Register." You will need to register to use the site using your county-issued email.
3. Once on the site, toward the middle-right side of the page, click "new user curriculum." This will bring you to all of the materials needed in the CWS/CMS New User course
Looking for something else? Return to the CHS Resource Barn by clicking here.
If you would like to learn more about this course and when it will be offered next, visit the Academy website.