- This resource provides access to the materials related to the Transition Age Youth and ILP Youth Symposium hosted in February 2017 by the Northern California Training Academy, The symposium examined outcome data of youth in care impacted by extended foster care in California, reviewed and clarified policy updates, and explored some of the unexpected consequences of extended foster care legislation. In addition, the symposium offered counties an opportunity to share and learn from one another's strategies and programs they have developed to serve youth in care.
- Arts and Humanities, Career and Technical Education, Law, General Law
- College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Primary Source, Reading
- Northern Academy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.