- A new rate structure
for Home-Based Foster Care (HBFC) was necessitated with the passage of the
Continuum of Care Reform (CCR). In response, a Level of Care (LOC) Protocol has
been developed for use by county child welfare and probation placement workers.
A LOC matrix using five domains (Physical, Behavioral/Emotional, Health,
Educational and Permanency/Family Services Domain), separately scored, and
designed to promote best practices in meeting the individual needs of
children/youth in the foster care system.
- Social Science
- Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Resource Center for Family-Focused Practice
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.