- This is a template for lessons developed by the San Francisco Unified School District SLANT Cohort.
Just as the life experiences of a tree and its environmental conditions leave their marks as rings in the cross-section of a tree's core, so do the experiences of humans leave impressions, but often unseen. This project uses the tree as a metaphor to map life experience.
- Remix of:
- SFUSD SLANT Inspired Lesson - Template
- Arts and Humanities
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Shannon Morris Lawson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.