- This lesson focuses on Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. It includes YouTubes on the some of the application's ribbons, demonstrates how to create, save, edit, insert graphics, and create and insert tables as well as user created presentations for these skills. It concludes with a final assessment which can be used to evaluate the user's ability to use the application.
- Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Social Science
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Lecture, Unit of Study
- Keith Martin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.