- This introductory class of computer skills is comprised of units that focus on basic computer hardware and the following applications: Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Photo Gallery, and Audacity. Most units begin with YouTube overviews or 'how to' presentations followed by step by step guides to using aspects of the application and then have assessment exercises and conclude with a final project for evaluation.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Full Course, Lecture
- Keith Martin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.