- This toolkit was developed as part of the Primary Source Project. In creating the toolkit, ISKME collaborated with 12 educators from 8 different states, who possessed varied subject area expertise. The toolkit is a sequenced pathway for selecting informational and non-fiction literary texts, and creating integrated wraparound lessons that meet the Common Core State Standards, as well as the C3 Social Studies Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Arts and Humanities, Mathematics, Social Science
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Megan Simmons, Cynthia Jimes, Michelle Brennan
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.