- An earlier essay writing hub notes that each writer approaches the available information from a specific perspective--influences on which are discussed above as constituting writer biases. The circumstances of an author's life--where the author comes from, when, and from whom, as well as where and when the author is while writing--position the writer such that the mere examination of some evidence will cause an unconscious recognition of a particular understanding of that evidence.
- Languages, Literature, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, Graduate / Professional
- Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Terry Stone
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.