- Context in some pieces of literature make or break the book. Though Of Mice and Men seems easy to read, the basis for the world of broken workers in a the broken world of The Great Depression is alien to the students of today who text, watch TV and drive cars to their High School Class. There are still poor in America, extremely poor, yet the majority of kids today have so much more than what the majority had during the Great Depression. The students' job is to present the daily life of the Depression from a common person’s point of view.
- Reading Foundation Skills
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Kris Farrar
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.