- Gratitude Tree
A Copyrighted Activity Re-Posted with Permission from Gretchen Miller MA, ATR-BC, CTC-S www.gretchenmiller.wordpress.com
The participants will:
1. Reflect on the blessings they have in their lives
2. Create art elements using line, color and symmetry with nature as their inspiration
This activity can be enjoyed by all age groups.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.