- How to Set Up An Art Cart
A Copyrighted Article Re-posted with Permission from Shelley Klammer
The following is a list of items that you may want to use when setting up an art cart for institutional and medical settings such as hospitals and care homes. I work in a hospital setting with the older adults so I include a variety of pre- prepared projects on my cart, as well as materials for spontaneous art making. Some elders with dementia need a great deal of assistance and some like to paint within pre-drawn lines. Others prefer to work utterly spontaneously. Your art cart will look different than mine but I will share some of the materials and projects that I use with you here.
- Arts and Humanities, Visual Arts
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Interactive, Lesson Plan
- NDE Digital Learning
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.