- This PowerPoint Show is a presentation designed to help students use fewer be verbs. During the presentation, students are introduced to four typical be-verb patterns, and each slide identifies a method to eliminate the pattern by using a verb packed with meaning. At the end of the presentation, there is a brief exercise designed to practice grammar point.
- Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Lecture Notes
- Dr. Theresa Stovall
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.