- This resource is designed to walk students through the process of completing a research project in any field of study. It covers the earliest stages of brainstorming and discussing, continues through researching and compiling sources; writing, documenting, revising, and polishing a paper; and finally presenting the research topic to a wider audience in a professional manner. The focus is on MLA format, though the course could be modified for other formats.
The first unit is an introduction to the project. It asks students to draw on knowledge of issues affecting their own community and world to help generate discussion that could eventually lead to a research topic.
- Remix of:
- The Argumentative Research Project: A Step-by-Step Course
- Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Social Science
- High School
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Full Course, Homework/Assignment, Lecture, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Kristi Bose
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.