- BSA 110 -- Personal FinanceWelcome to the wonderful world of Finance (and money)!! The course is a 8 weeks, you need to keep up with the Modules. There are 8 Modules, so we will complete one module every week.Personal Finance refers to how you manage your money, including your income, expenses, and savings. When you put effort into managing your personal finances, you have a better grasp on where your money is going and what changes you can make to meet your future financial goals. Your Personal Finances are crucial in almost all aspects of your life. How you handle your credit, what is your purchasing power, and am I prepared for retirement? What are my short- and long-term financial needs?We will be looking at many different topics: Investing, The Fed, Stocks, Mutual Funds, and Retirement, to name a few.
- Remix of:
- Open Textbooks for Rural AZ Publishing Template
- Business and Communication, Finance
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Micah Weedman, Edmund Bushman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.