- The Music Librarianship Course working group developed this syllabus from 2019-2021, centering the principles of critical music librarianship with a particular focus on social justice and antiracist practices. This working group was funded by a Music Library Association grant. The syllabus may be used as a template for library educators or as a self-guided independent study for Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) students attending programs without a specialization in music librarianship. Learn more about our process in our white paper on the need for online music librarianship offerings and our MLA conference poster on the course planning project are in Humanities Commons.
- Information Science
- Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Elizabeth Berndt, Anna Kijas, Memory Apata
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.