- Students will discuss their preferences and defend and support their ideas. Students will exchange opinions on a variety of topics through a game of bingo. This activity was revised for a high school Heritage Spanish Speakers class. One of the goals with this class is for students to be able to articule and defend their point of view, even when it is abstract. By adding an intercultural compononent to this activity, students will go beyond themselves and explore the perspectives of their classmates.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- The Pathways Project At Boise State
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
No evaluations yet.