- LEARNING OBJECTIVESBy the end of this chapter, you will be able to:Describe metacognition and how it applies to your learning. Identify the stages of the learning process.Explain why regular class attendance class is important.Understand the stages of the listening process.Identify effective listening strategies.Identify effective participation strategies.Identify strategies for obtaining content from a class you missed.
- Remix of:
- Chapter 10: Active Listening in the Classroom
- Education, Higher Education
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Bridgette Cram
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.