- LEARNING OBJECTIVESBy the end of this chapter, you will be able to:Understand the role of tests in the Learning Cycle.Define test anxiety, identify sources of test anxiety and techniques for preventing and controlling it.Identify long-term study strategies.Become familiar with different types of tests and test formats.Implement specific test strategies for before, during and after a test.Identify strategies for answering typical kinds of test questions (multiple choice, true/false, matching, short answer and essay).Understand the importance of academic integrity and the consequences of dishonesty.Effectively evaluate your test results and correct your mistakes.Use your test results as a study guide.
- Remix of:
- Chapter 13: Test Taking Strategies
- Education, Higher Education
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Bridgette Cram
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.