- Beginning Algebra Student Workbook, is based upon Introductory Algebra Student Workbook, Sixth Edition, 2016, by Scottsdale Community College. The content is designed to lead students through Beginning Algebra. After briefly reviewing prealgebra tools, we develop the key concepts and skills associated with linear and quadratic functions, maintaining a modeling approach throughout, with emphasis on conceptual understanding and applications. The workbook assumes the knowledge of prealgebra. Access to a basic calculator is assumed and the use of one is required for some of the examples in the lessons and exercises .
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- lenore desilets
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- English, Chinese, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Audio, Braille/BRF, Downloadable docs, eBook, Mobile, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.