- This is a unit I created for a section of my art history course. Our community college has a sizeable population of Cambodian immigrants with an interest in learning about their heritage. Most art history survey courses in the United States do not sufficiently expose students to the culture of Southeast Asia.
- Architecture and Design, Arts and Humanities, Art History, Visual Arts
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Shelley Hawks, Ph.D.
- Middlesex Community College
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
No evaluations yet.