- This series of videos is part of the RAC’s educational programming. These videos include audiovisual primary sources, and are designed to be part of a media literacy curriculum.The clips of audiovisual documents serve as primary sources that can be viewed, analyzed, and discussed in a classroom setting to help students build media literacy skills.
- Information Science, Elementary Education, English Language Arts, Speaking and Listening, History, Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Module, Primary Source, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- The Rockefeller Archive Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.