- The following unit offers multiple entry points into developing an understanding of media literacy. The unit framework and primary sources can be integrated into classrooms of grades 4-12. Each lesson has student objectives that can be accomplished within 40 minute periods over the course of several weeks. A midpoint writing assessment, whole class capstone debate, and final independentwriting assessment are included. Support materials are integrated into the lessons, and the primary source document pages can be found at the end of the unit guide.
- Information Science, Arts and Humanities, Education, Elementary Education, English Language Arts, History, Statistics and Probability
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School
- Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Unit of Study
- The Rockefeller Archive Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.