- Summary: Survey questions used to review Introduction to Psychology concepts in the area of Research Methods, Brain and Brain Imaging, and Psychopathology. These activities are designed to help students master the following course outcomes:MassTransfer Academic PathwaysDiscipline: PsychologyGeneral PsychologyStudent Learning Outcomes Note: The American Psychological Association (2013) provides guidelines for the undergraduate psychology major and, in those guidelines, outlines 5 learning goals for the major. Introduction to Psychology is a foundational course within the major and, as such, upon completion of the course students will be able to exhibit basic competencies within each of the five areas.
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Isabelle Gagne
- Northern Essex Community College
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.