- This Remote Learning Plan was created by Chelsey Greene in collaboration with Rick Meyer as part of the 2020 ESU-NDE Remote Learning Plan Project. Educators worked with coaches to create Remote Learning Plans as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.The attached Remote Learning Plan is designed for 4th Grade Math students. Students will learn how to find the Perimeter of a Polygon. This Remote Learning Plan addresses the following NDE Standards: *MA 4.3.3.a Apply perimeter and area formulas for rectangles. *MA 4.3.3.b Identify and use the appropriate tools, operations, and units of measurement, both customary and metric, to solve real-world problems involving time, length, weight, mass, capacity, and volume.
- Elementary Education, Mathematics, Geometry
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Chelsey Greene
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.