- This Remote Learning Plan was created by Chelsey Greene in collaboration with Rick Meyer as part of the 2020 ESU-NDE Remote Learning Plan Project. Educators worked with coaches to create Remote Learning Plans as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.The attached Remote Learning Plan is designed for 4th Grade Math students. Students will classify numbers as being prime or composite. This Remote Learning Plan addresses the following NDE Standard: *MA 4.1.1.c Classify a number up to 100 as prime or composite.
- Elementary Education, Mathematics
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Grade 4
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Chelsey Greene
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.