- This lesson plan was created by Carolyn Hance as part of the 2020 NDE OER Workshop. Educators worked with coaches to create quality curriculum that can be shared with others. This project is designed for Grades 9-12 English Language Arts students. Students will explore journal writing. Students will create personal journals of their COVID-19 experiences using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. This is a prolonged project intended to last throughout the year, but can be adapted in many ways. This project addresses the following NDE Standards: This project will be used throughout the year in my class, but could be a much shorter project if you wish.
- English Language Arts, Composition and Rhetoric, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, History
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Module
- Carolyn Hance
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.