- In this activity, students will practice how to describe their emotions about something, they will be shown multiple pictures, and they will describe their feelings when seeing the pictures. They will also practice what to say when visiting someone sick.Can-Do Statements:I can describe my feelings in Arabic.I can understand and use the phrases of emotions for either feminine or masculine.I can use the appropriate phrase with someone sick.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.