- In this activity, students will practice simple grammar roles in a fun way. It would be a form of multiple choice questions that will help them be able to use the Arabic subject pronouns in a sentence and in a question.Can-Do Statements:I can call my friends and co-workers according to their pronouns.I can use pronouns in a sentence and in a question.I can distinguish between Arabic subject pronouns.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.