- In this activity, students will practice the body parts vocabulary. They will also practice simple grammar using the demonstrative pronouns (this-that) for either masculine or feminine.Can-Do Statements:I can recognize all my body parts in Arabic.I can use (this/that) when talking about the body.I can distinguish feminine and masculine forms of the body.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.