- In this activity, students will play a game to learn some of the most common present-tense verbs to use in their daily life. The verb is related to the units that they are taking during the semester.Can-Do Statements:I can identify words through the description. I can communicate and work with others in a team.I can read and identify verbs.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.