- In this activity, students will practice writing some basic words that people usually use in their daily life as well as practice writing حروف المد الثلاثة.Can-Do Statements:I can understand the differences between long vowels.I can write words in Arabic using long vowels.I can understand when I should use long vowels and when I should not.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.