- Description:The students will have a selection of bingo rounds to practice katakana with. Start with bingo 1 to practice the basic characters and prepare the students for a more difficult game. Then go to bingo 2 which will be a more exciting game where students will practice full katakana words. If time permits, you can continue into a third round and circle different items.Proficiency LevelNovice LowNCSSFL-ACTFL Can-Do Statements:I can recognize individual katakana.I can understand loan words written in katakana.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Japanese
No evaluations yet.