- At OSPI, part of our mission is to prepare students for civic engagement throughout their lives. We believe our schools must engage and empower students, from an early age, with opportunities to participate in civil conversations, examples of effective civic engagement, and tools to find peaceful solutions to community problems.OSPI’s Social Studies and Social-Emotional Learning teams have put together resources for educators, families, and students to help with these difficult conversations.
- U.S. History, Political Science
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Kari Tally, Jerry Price, Washington OSPI OER Project, Barbara Soots
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.