- My Favortie kNOw is one of many Mathematically Productive Instructional Routines (MPIR). They are short (10ish minutes), daily exercises aimed at building number sense. This is one of six different MPIR covered in the Mathematically Productive Instructional Routines collection from the Washington Office of Public Instruction and the Washington Association of Educational Service Districts.
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project, Washington OSPI Mathematics Department
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.