- This teaching module is designed to help students understand the key events, important terms, and cultural significance of the Black Lives Matter movement through primary documents, art, poetry, essays, and video. Included is a short assignment with examples for student curated work and a resource list for instructors.
- Arts and Humanities, U.S. History, Ethnic Studies
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Nikia Chaney
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.