- Congratulations! You are about to improve pollinator habitats in your own space! Did you know that pollinators are responsible for one in three bites of food that you eat? Bees, hummingbirds, butterflies, beetles, and flies, to name a few, are responsible for so many delicious foods we enjoy. From chocolate and coffee to apples and watermelons, we need these vital creatures to pollinate 80% of all flowering species and 35% of the world’s crops! And you can do your part to help the pollinators with a few simple steps. View Resource to learn more!
- Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Education
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- The Bee Cause Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.