- Course Description: This introductory course is designed to prepare the student for Chemistry 1A. Students will develop problem-solving skills related to the nature of matter, chemical reactions, stoichiometry, energy transformations, as well as atomic and molecular structure. This 4-unit course is transferable to CSU and UCSC systems.
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.