- Provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to reach their educational goals. Topics include academic learning strategies, college and life skills, diversity awareness and assessment of personal characteristics related to educational success. The role of race, ethnicity, gender, class, sexual orientation and age in higher education and personal identity is a central theme of the course.
- Career and Technical Education
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.