- Welcome to Statistics! In this statistics course, we learn about the ethical use and the basic practice of statistics. As we learn, we will also explore how statistics have been used unethically to create enduring and false myths about African Americans. We will also see how statistics can be used to illuminate injustice and offer clear information upon which we can act to become anti-racist agents in our communities.
- Mathematics, Measurement and Data
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.