- ESL: American English Pronunciation I introduces English language learners to the basic sounds of American English. Students will learn how to recognize, produce, and differentiate between the various sounds of American English. They will also strengthen oral communication and reading skills. Special attention will be directed towards the correction of vocal techniques when pronouncing difficult sounds in letters, words, and sentences.
- Language Education (ESL)
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.