- Introduction to the fundamental principles and concepts of human behavior and mental processes. Topics include psychology as a science, biological bases of behavior, lifespan development, perception, conditioning and learning, memory, cognition, motivation and emotion, personality, psychological disorders, methods of therapy, and social and applied psychology. Recommended for college and university transfer students. Not open to students who have completed PSY-1A with a grade of "C" or better.
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Reading, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.