- Ethnic and racial groups in the U.S. and social factors leading to prejudice, discrimination, and stereotypes. Four major ethnic groups (Blacks, Asians, Native Americans, and Latinos) examined with emphasis placed on historical experiences, contemporary circumstances and future trends.
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Reading, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.