- Chemistry 143 is an introductory course designed to provide an overview of basic chemical concepts, specifically designed for those pursuing a career in the health sciences. In providing the framework of basic chemistry, the student will obtain the background necessary for continuing course work in subjects such as organic chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology and physiology. The student will also be better prepared to deal with chemical questions outside the laboratory setting.
- Physical Science, Chemistry
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Syllabus
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.