- Marco Seiferle-Valencia, Janine Darragh
- Languages, Education, Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Speaking and Listening
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Adult Education
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Formats:
- Audio, Downloadable docs
14 - Work: Do Your Work! Activity
These lesson plans and activities were developed by Janine Darragh, Gina Petrie, and Stan Pichinevskiy and were previously located on the Reaching for English app. Created for K-12 English teachers in Nicaragua, the materials may be used and adapted for any country's specific context and needs.
Resources for Teachers
Students will be able to give basic directions.
Students will be able to understand (listening) basic directions.